Unique patented developments of Atmosfera were applied at designing SVK-TwinPower® collector with the aim to increase its performance and enhance its want-satisfying power (design patent № 26971).
Distinguishing properties of SVK–Twin Power® collector:
- Fixing systems for PV module fast installation on the collector’s case facilitate and speed up assembling process. A PV module installation enables complete self-sufficiency of a solar system.
- Double-pipe system with outputs ¾” and a wide rim enabling installation of a supply and return circuit on one side of the collector.
- Unique housing with an enlarged thermal insulation layer.
- Stiffened frame with the option of collector tilt adjustment.
- Sensor sleeves positioned on two sides facilitate assembling and improve usability of the collector.
The most popular model in the Atmosfera vacuum collectors line. This collector is perfect for year-round operation in any region of Ukraine. It Is characterized by stable performance in cloudy weather. Insulation layer of the heat exchanger is 75 mm thick.
Models with 20 and 30 vacuum tubes with condenser diameters 14 and 25 mm are available.
Solartechnik SPF Certification, test # C1633
This model joined the line of Atmosfera solar collectors in the beginning of 2012 having occupied the position right in the middle between premium-class and economy-class collectors.
Models with 20 and 30 vacuum tubes are available.
- One of distinctive features of the collector is a frame for flat roof installation comes with it in one package.
- Another distinction is the heat exchanger and collector frame packed in the same box, which reduces transportation and stowing costs.
This model joined the line of Atmosfera solar collectors in 2013 having replaced a well-recognized model of economy class Atmosfera SVK -Standard. Models with 20 and 30 vacuum tubes are available. Solar collector SVK -NANO has the same standard design of the heat exchanger housing as that of the model SVK -А, but smaller in size. This model traditionally combines high-performance vacuum tubes 3-hi solar with heatpipe system (condenser diameter is 14 mm).